REPORTS TO: Licensing Manager
Effectively and efficiently work in the Licensing Department to help employees and brokers in placing business with OCI and it’s partner carriers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure correct data is accurately entered into our proprietary software.
- Look for additional ways to streamline processes to assist our clientele.
- Troubleshoot inquiries from brokers and work with internal staff to explore all options.
- Update carrier appointments and broker licenses in internal systems.
- Work with internal staff to welcome new agents into the OCI network.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in document production and online administration.
- Conduct monthly audits to monitor commissions paid to OCI and agents.
- Effectively process administrative tasks such as scanning, filing, etc.
- Work on special projects as assigned by manager.
- Participate in product presentations sponsored by carriers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to communicate with clients, business contacts, and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks on a timely basis.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with and manipulating numbers.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 95% sitting.
- Some standing to scan or use office equipment.
Ready to Apply? Please send your resume to: Hannah Ries | email@example.com.