OCI is a fast growing organization providing the risk management solutions insurance agents need to protect their individual and corporate clients. Specializing in health benefits and life insurance, the team continues to expand requiring construction of a brand new facility to accommodate all aspects of the company. At OCI, our core belief is simple, customer service is priority number one and we will always deliver on our promises. We are very aware that the most critical component to the success of the company is the people who are a part of this dynamic team. If you have a strong customer service background, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, come join our team.
As one of our In Force Administrators, you will be assisting agents across the country to ensure their clients are taken care of, providing information on various risk management products, and be an active participant in the excellent work culture here at OCI.
- Organize the implementation of new group sales
- Administration of group insurance quotes
- Facilitate streamlined processes to explore and illustrate all options
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is A Team Player
- Is Well Organized
- Is Dedicated To Excellence in Customer Service
- Has the Ability to organize and perform tasks in timely manner
Essential Job Details:
- Work Location: West Omaha
- Full Time Position
- Multiple Benefits Offered
- Immediate Start Date Available
Ready to Apply? Please send your resume to: Hannah Ries | email@example.com.