OCI is a fast-growing organization providing the risk management solutions insurance agents need to protect their individual and corporate clients. Specializing in health benefits and life insurance, the team continues to expand requiring construction of a brand-new facility to accommodate all aspects of the company. At OCI, our core belief is simple, customer service is priority number one and we will always deliver on our promises. We are very aware that the most critical component to the success of the company is the people who are a part of this dynamic team. If you have a strong customer service background, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, come join our team.
As our Desktop Support Administrator, you will be resolving hardware and operating system issues, installing software applications and upgrades, and be an active participant in the excellent work culture here at OCI.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems
- Printer set up and troubleshooting
- Perform executive support and assist with presentations
- Provide provisioning and support for mobile devices
- Exude exceptional customer service communicating in a professional manner via phone, email, IM, and face-to-face.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys continuing to learn and develop skills
- Is able to handle concurrent tasks and deadlines
- Has a proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows 10
- Enjoys problem solving
- Is Dedicated To Excellence in Customer Service
Essential Job Details:
- Work Location: West Omaha
- Full Time Position
- Multiple Benefits Offered
- Immediate Start Date Available