OCI is a fast-growing organization providing the risk management solutions insurance agents need to protect their individual and corporate clients. Specializing in health benefits and life insurance, the team continues to expand requiring the construction of a brand-new facility to accommodate all aspects of the company. At OCI, our core belief is simple, customer service is priority number one and we will always deliver on our promises. We are very aware that the most critical component to the success of the company is the people who are a part of this dynamic team. If you have a strong customer service background, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, come join our team.
As our Controller, you will direct the financial activities of the organization, prepare financial analyses of operations for the guidance of executive decisions. The Controller represents the voice of finance in the management team and is tasked with providing recommendations for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate period financial close including the production of financial statements (monthly, quarterly and year-end).
- Oversee the accounting team and ensure all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and reconciling items addressed as necessary.
- Liaise with key outside parties.
- Respond to inquiries from the executive team regarding financial results and special requests.
- Perform analysis and generate reports to ensure the executive team has the information necessary for accurate and timely decision-making.
- Work with the President to evaluate strategic projects and analyze its effect on company profitability and cash flow.
- Prepare for monthly business reviews.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- An active CPA is required.
- Enjoys working as a team.
- Is well organized.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Is dedicated to excellence in customer service.
- Has the ability to organize and perform tasks in a timely manner.
Essential Job Details:
- Work Location: West Omaha
- Full-Time Position
- Multiple Benefits Offered
- Immediate Start Date Available
Ready to Apply? Please send your resume to Hannah Ries | email@example.com.