As our Commissions Administrator, you will be assisting agents across the country to ensure they are paid in an accurate and timely manner, learn about the quickly changing insurance market, and be an active participant in the excellent work culture here at OCI.
OCI is a fast growing organization providing the risk management solutions insurance agents need to protect their individual and corporate clients. Specializing in health benefits and life insurance, the team continues to expand requiring the construction of a brand new facility to accommodate all aspects of the company. At OCI, our core belief is simple, customer service is priority number one and we will always deliver on our promises. We are very aware that the most critical component to the success of the company is the people who are a part of this dynamic team. If you have a strong customer service background, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, come join our team.
- Ensure data is accurately entered into our proprietary software
- Field inquiries from agents and internal staff regarding commissions status
- Look for new ways to streamline processes to assist clients and internal staff
- Conduct monthly audits to monitor commissions paid to OCI and agents
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner to carrier partners, agents, and internal staff
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys working as a team
- Is well organized
- Has experience working with and manipulating numbers
- Enjoys working with people
- Is dedicated to excellence in customer service
- Has the ability to perform tasks in a timely manner
Essential Job Details:
- Work Location: West Omaha
- Full-Time Position
- Multiple Benefits Offered
- Immediate Start Date Available
Ready to Apply? Please send your resume to Hannah Ries | firstname.lastname@example.org.