As our Individual Enrollment Specialist, you will be assisting clients across the country better understand and enroll in the quickly changing health insurance market, ensuring client and agent satisfaction in response to inquiries and issues, and be an active participant in the excellent work culture here at OCI.
OCI is a fast-growing organization providing the risk management solutions insurance agents need to protect their individual and corporate clients. Specializing in health benefits and life insurance, the team continues to expand requiring construction of a brand-new facility to accommodate all aspects of the company. At OCI, our core belief is simple, customer service is priority number one and we will always deliver on our promises. We are very aware that the most critical component to the success of the company is the people who are a part of this dynamic team. If you have a strong customer service background, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, come join our team.
- Field incoming requests for individual insurance
- Coordinate application submission and addition of supplemental products as a cross-sell opportunity
- Use resources available to relay accurate and up-to-date information from various companies and their product offerings
- Follow up with clients to confirm product satisfaction
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Use attention to detail and accuracy in document production, online administration, and recording of data into the proprietary software.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys working as a team
- Is well organized
- Enjoys working with people
- Is dedicated to excellence in customer service
- Has the ability to organize and perform tasks in timely manner
- Has obtained their Life & Health Insurance License
Essential Job Details:
- Work Location: West Omaha
- Full Time Position
- Multiple Benefits Offered
- Immediate Start Date Available
Ready to Apply? Please send your resume to Hannah Ries | firstname.lastname@example.org.